SPRINGFIELD, Ohio—Wittenberg field hockey honored their senior class of Michaela Bowler, Sarah Brownell, and Michelle Murray on Saturday's senior day festivities, but it was the Lords of Kenyon who won Saturday's match 1-0. Despite producing only two shots in the match, the Lords escaped with a 1-0 NCAC victory, as the Tigers fell to 7-7 overall and 5-5 in NCAC play.
- Kenyon scored in the 31st minutes of Saturday's match, as the rest of the action on Edwards-Maurer Field was a stalemate.
- The Tigers produced 21 shots on Saturday, while the Lords only managed two.
- In the second half alone, Wittenberg got off 18 shots, but could not find the back of the cage.
- Blaine Donnelly, Maddie Goelz, and Puck van Liebergen all produced three shots on goal on Saturday.
- Wittenberg now has a week break before returning to action, as the Tigers travel to Wooster for a 1:00PM NCAC match on October 22.