Springfield, Ohio – A total of 71 student-athletes were named to the 2018 Midwest Collegiate Volleyball League (MCVL) All-Academic Team. Wittenberg had eight members earn MCVL All-Academic honors. To be named a member of the MCVL All-Academic Team, recipients must carry a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.30 for the academic year and must have earned a varsity letter. Junior Nathan Matthews was one of seven amongst the league to standout with an unblemished GPA. Matthews recorded 34 kills and 64 digs for the Tigers this season with eight total blocks.
- Troy Boucher appeared in 23 matches for the Tigers, recording 48 assists and 215 digs.
- Teddy Hesterman, a senior from Fort Wayne, Indiana, saw action in 10 matches, recording 42 digs on the year.
- Gabriel Lamar, appeared in 14 matches for the Tigers, recording 13 blocks and 31 kills.
- Alex Losada, appeared in 21 matches for Wittenberg, tallying nine kills and four blocks.
- Ross Russell, a junior from Akron, Ohio, set up 747 assists in 25 matches with 142 digs, with 29 blocks in 25 matches played.
- Noah Wissel saw action in 24 matches, recording 163 assists and 40 digs.
- Deion Woodson appeared in 25 matches, recording 194 kills during his freshman campaign, adding 16 blocks