CEDARVILLE, Ohio—Wittenberg's cross country program partook in the All-Ohio Championships last week, as both programs competed in a deep field. Out of 16 Division III teams on the men's side, the Tigers finished in 13th, while on the women's side the Tigers finished in 10th out of 17 teams.
- Wittenberg was led on the women's side by freshman Alexis Gray who came in 18th out of the 118 runners competing, after posting a 6K time of 23:27.0.
- Placing for the Tigers at 24:27.0 was Lorin Conti who finished the 6K in 45th place.
- Charles Rodeheffer paced the Tigers in the men's 8K with a time of 27:00.3, good enough for 27th out of the 114 men competing.
- Jon Osman also showed well for Wittenberg, as the senior finished just behind Rodeheffer in 31st place with a time of 27:10.8.
FROM THE COACH
- "The conditions were challenging but my team stayed focused and committed to the goal We are a exciting group and continue to make solid strides in college racing.T he front raced smart and hard, need to keep developing a pack and develop our depth, we have the talent but they need to step and and start believing in the process," said Coach Penney.