Monique Hanayik (Ha-nyke) is the newest addition to the Wittenberg women’s soccer staff, beginning in the fall of 2018. Hanayik graduated from Capital University in 2017, after a stellar four-year career for the Crusaders, where she played for one year under Katie Robinson.
- As a freshman in 2013, Hanayik and the Crusaders made a NCAA Final Four Tournament appearance, after capturing both the OAC Regular Season and Tournament crowns.
- Hanayik would back-to-back NCAA Round of 32 appearances in both 2014 and 2015.
- As a member of the Crusaders, Hanayik won three consecutive OAC Tournament titles, earning a second regular season championship in her four years in 2016.
- During her time at Capital, Hanayik was named Second Team All-OAC as a Forward in 2015 and First Team All-OAC as a Defender and All-Ohio in 2016.
- Hanayik currently serves as the Camp Director/Coordinator at Columbus Eagles FC.
- Staying active in the game as a player, competing in the Women’s Premier Soccer League for Columbus Eagles FC, Hanayik started All Regular Season Games in 2017.